Aug. 26, 2019
For Immediate Release
Recycling, Litter, and Commercial Refuse Services Closing at 14 Interchange Court
SAVANNAH, GA (Aug. 26, 2019) —The City of Savannah Recycling and Litter Services and Commercial Refuse operations located at 14 Interchange Court will be closing. The last day for service at this location is Friday, Aug. 30, 2019. The facility closure is due to ancillary capital projects in conjunction with new Civic Arena/Canal District development.
Alternate recycling drop-off locations are open to Savannah residents and available at the following locations:
- Bacon Park Transfer Station located at 6400 Skidaway Road
- Barnes Restaurant located at 5320 Waters Avenue
- Capital Street Fire Station located at 2235 Capital Street
- Coffee Bluff Fire Station located at 13710 Coffee Bluff Road
- Congregation Agudath Achim located at 9 Lee Boulevard
- Savannah Hilton Head Airport located at 400 Airways Avenue
- The Dean Forest Landfill located at 1327 Dean Forest Road is available to Savannah residents and paid subscribers from the unincorporated portions of Chatham County.
Valid identification is required at all locations.
The Sanitation Department apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks the public for its cooperation. For further information, please call 912-651-6579.