- Chief Infrastructure & Development Officer
- Mobility & Parking Services
- Special Event Parking
St. Patrick's Day Friday, March 17, 2023
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE MESSAGE REGARDING ST. PATRICK’S PARKING PERMITS
St. Patrick’s Day Parking Permit for Friday, March 17, 2023, available for sale Monday, February 27 to Friday, March 10, 2023. Locations & times listed below. Payment for the permit(s) will be On-Line ONLY, NO walkups.
Cost: $25.00 per permit
PERMITS WILL BE AVAILABLE for PICKUP at each location listed below on Monday, March 13 & Tuesday, March 14, 9AM TO 6PM. When picking up your permit(s) you will need a copy of the receipt and a picture ID, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please note permits are NON-REFUNDABLE and ONLY GOOD FOR THE PURCHASING LOCATION.
ALL PRE-PAID CUSTOMERS MUST PRESENT YOUR PARKING PERMIT UPON ENTERING THE GARAGE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
CALL THE LOCATION LISTED BELOW IN WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARK FOR THE EVENT.” You will be given a permit (CITATION) number. Go to www.savannahga.gov/parking and click on PAY or APPEAL CITATION. Enter the permit number under the citation number link that you were given and pay for the parking space via CREDIT CARD ONLY (American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa accepted).
LOCATIONS & TIMES TO CALL
Bryan St Parking Garage, 100 E. Bryan St, Monday – Friday, 9am to 7pm, at 912.651.6477. Please note: You cannot exit Bryan St Parking Garage during the parade, UNTIL the police department opens the street for vehicular traffic.
Eastern Wharf Parking Garage, 301 Passage Way, Monday – Friday, 9am to 6pm, at 912.651.3172
Liberty St Parking Garage, 301 W. Liberty St, Monday – Friday, 6am to 1pm, at 912.644.5934
Robinson Parking Garage, 132 Montgomery St, Monday – Friday, 9am to 7pm, at 912.651.6478
State St Parking Garage, 100 E. State St, Monday – Friday, 10am to 6pm at 912.651.6473. Please note: You cannot exit State Street Garage during the parade, UNTIL the police department opens the street for vehicular traffic.
Whitaker St Parking Garage, 7 Whitaker St, Monday – Friday, 9am to 7pm, at 912.525.2820
Visitor Center Parking Lot (cars & RV’s) 301 MLK. Blvd, Monday – Friday, 9am to 7pm, at 912.651.6477
- Tailgating from vehicles & loitering in the garage is prohibited. Grilling is PROHIBITED in all City facilities & lots.
- Viewing the parade from the garage is prohibited.
- Smoking in the garage is PROHIBITED.
- Glass bottles/containers are PROHIBITED in the garage and on the street.
- The City of Savannah assumes no responsibility for loss through fire, theft, collision or otherwise to the car or contents.
ON-STREET PARKING & ENFORCEMENT
Friday, March 17, 2023, parking is prohibited on the parade route and in the marshaling areas, vehicles will be towed at the owners expense. Savannah Police Department will tow vehicles parked in the prohibited zones and parade route beginning 4:00am, Friday, March 17.
- Meters & Times Zones will not be enforced Friday, March 17. All other parking violations will be cited.
- Meters, Times Zones, and all other parking violations will be enforced Thursday, March 16, Saturday, March 18.
- Warnings will not be issued for citations issued on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Park properly to prevent a citation and/or removal of the vehicle (do not block streets or lanes/alleys). Lock your car.