Welcome to the City of Savannah's 2021 Virtual Health & Benefits Fair!
Click the image to check in and enter to win a prize!
Ways to Participate in the Virtual Fair:
- Click on any of the Video Presentations below to learn about the different benefit resources available to you
- Participate in Live Webinar Sessions with our Vendors
- Browse your new benefits site
Live Webinar Sessions
May 5th from 8:30am – 4:00pm
Webinars will be recorded and posted for later viewing
- 8:30 a.m. - Your First Wealth is Your Health! Don't just survive, THRIVE! Wellness is the act of practicing healthy habits daily to attain better physical and mental health outcomes. Start your day learning about all the opportunities provided to you by the City to maintain and support a healthy lifestyle. Hosted by Sarah Hanson, Employee Health Coordinator - City of Savannah
- 9:00 a.m. - Retirement 101 - How Does the City Pension Work for Me? Join Barbara Veiock, City of Savannah Benefits’ Analyst for a webinar to help you understand the nuts and bolts of planning your retirement.
- 10:00 a.m. - Financial Wellbeing – How to Boost Your Credit Score: Learn about factors in a credit score, how to build, rebuild, and manage credit. Hosted by Richard Reeves, Director of Financial Education - Consumer Credit Counseling Service.
- 11:00 a.m. - Your Employee Assistance & Work Life Programs: Overview of Deer Oaks EAP, Work/Life Services Benefits Available to you and your family.
- 12:00 p.m. - Quantum Health and How Care Coordinators are Here to Help: Join us for a complete understanding of your health insurance coverage. Attending this session will provide you a comprehensive understanding of how the care coordinators are here to support you on your health care journey.
- 1:00 p.m. - Humana Group Medicare Employer Plan: An in-depth presentation of the plan details, extra benefits and resources offered with the Humana Group Medicare Plan for City of Savannah Retirees.
- 2:00 p.m. MetLife Dental & Vision Plans:Attend this presentation to get to know your Dental and Vision Plans. This session will provide you with access to an abundance of resources available to you through your MetLife coverage.
- 3:00 p.m. Employee Home Purchase Program: Are you interested in buying a home? Find out how the Housing Department can support your dreams of being a homeowner. Hosted by Iris Bryant, Lending Coordinator – City of Savannah
- 4:00 p.m. Building Better Retirement Outcomes:Did you know that your retirement wealth is just as important as your health? Attend and find out how the 457 and ROTH IRA savings plans Benefit U! Hosted by Melissa Doughty, Retirement Plans Specialist – ICMA