February 15, 2024
Podcasting 101: How to Launch Your Own Podcast - ONLINE ONLY
Thursday, February 15, 2024
Are you interested in creating your own podcast, but not sure where to start? This workshop, brought to you by Bernice Loman of Loman Creative Services, is designed to guide you through the process of launching a successful podcast from scratch. We will cover everything from conceptualizing your podcast idea to recording, editing, and publishing your episodes.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
• How to identify your target audience and create a compelling podcast concept
• Tips for planning and scripting your episodes
• Strategies for editing and post-production
• How to choose a hosting platform and distribute your podcast
• Methods for promoting your podcast and growing your audience
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to take their podcasting skills to the next level.