Who is required to have server training?

Licensed Alcohol Caterers (Class A), Retail Consumption Dealers-on premise consumption (Class C), and Class H (Samples) are required to have their employees complete server training requirements.

Employees required to complete server training include managers, servers, bartenders, doorpersons, or any other employee with the responsibility for serving, mixing or dispensing alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption.

Show All Answers

1. Do employees need to have bar cards?
2. Who is required to have server training?
3. When will the City begin to enforce the server training provisions?
4. How long will my server training certification be valid?
5. Who provides server training?
6. If I have a bar card, will that satisfy my server training requirement?
7. I am an employer and want to know what will constitute “proof of completion of server training issued by the course-provider”?
8. What time can I sell alcohol on Sundays currently?
9. Who can I contact with additional questions about the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance?