Congratulations to our 10U GRPA State Champions who competed and went undefeated in Spaulding County this past weekend.
The Recreation & Leisure Services Athletic Division, located at the Allen E. Paulson Softball Complex, will assist individuals with finding athletic associations looking for players; the athletic office registers teams only through the associations. Sports include:
- Children can play on only one team, per sport, per season.
- Must be a Chatham County resident.
- Must meet all age and weight requirements (if applicable) as specified for the sport.
*Registration fees as well as equipment and supply costs may apply and are determined by the team’s affiliate athletic association.
*For contact information for individual athletic associations or additional information about youth sports leagues, call the Athletic Office.
- Fall / Spring Softball
- Spring/Summer Softball: $572 (residents) and $629 (non-residents)
- Fall Softball: $275 per team
- Tennis Leagues through the United States Tennis Association (USTA)
Other services/activities include:
- Field Use Reservations
- Knight Field, located at Skidaway and Bona Bella
- Morris Field, located at Daffin Park
- Scarborough Fields (3), located at Skidaway and Bona Bella
- Minick Field (4), located at Eisenhower and Sally Mood
- Paulson Complex (5), located at 7171 Skidaway Road
- For more information on reserving these fields, please contact the Athletic office at (912) 351-3852.
- Cheerleading Camp