Can I come in to do research?

The Municipal Archives is open to the public for research. However, you must arrange a research appointment before coming to the Municipal Archives in City Hall. If you do not have an appointment, we cannot guarantee that staff will be available to assist you. To make a research appointment, please contact the Archivist through

Ask a Question.

Show All Answers

1. Are you the public library?
2. Can I come in to do research?
3. Can I make a remote reference request?
4. What types of records do you have?
5. Do you have records for Chatham County?
6. Do you have genealogy records?
7. Do you have building and property records?