Can I have my case reset or continued?

You can reschedule one time only unless you are in contempt of court.  This can be done by phone or in person.  DUI’s will need to get approval from the district attorney’s office.  If you need an extension to hire an attorney we can reschedule for you.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have my case reset or continued?
2. Can I have a jury trial in Recorder’s Court?
3. May I pay my fine online?
4. May I pay my fine with a credit card?
5. Do I need an attorney?
6. I received a citation for "no proof of insurance" (O.C.G.A. 40-6-10). I have insurance but did not have my insurance card to show to the officer. What do I do?
7. How many points will be placed on my driver's license?
8. The court notified the Department of Motor Vehicle Safety that I didn't appear at my scheduled hearing, what do I do?
9. How do I get information about the citation I've been issued?
10. How do I find out the status of my driver's license?
11. What is my right to be represented by an attorney?