In the following text box, please describe in 400 words or less why you think the nominee deserves the Savannah Good Neighbor Award, addressing the following questions:
• What specific actions has this person performed during the current calendar year for which they merit this award?
• How have this person’s actions gone beyond the normal scope of citizen responsibilities?
• Did the nominee go to great effort or invest an exceptional amount of time in performing their actions?
BENEFIT TO COMMUNITY
• How have this person’s actions benefited their neighborhood or the City of Savannah as a whole?
• What are the geographic areas (e.g., block, neighborhood, City of Savannah) and demographics (e.g. youth, elderly, all residents) of the population that benefits?
• Are the benefits tangible, intangible, or both?
• Have the person’s actions fostered self-help, quality of life, or community involvement in others?
• Have they contributed to environmental conservation or sustainability?
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field