For Immediate Release
Date: May 24, 2017
Notice is hereby given that there will be a Council Work Session on Thursday, May 25, 2017, beginning at 11:00 a.m. in the Media Room, on the second floor of City Hall, prior to the regular scheduled City Council Meeting at 2 p.m. in Council Chambers.
The AGENDA is as follows:
• Boards, Commissions and Authorities Interviews
• Coastal Georgia Indicators Coalition
• Hurricane Matthew After Action Report
• Municipal Broadband Strategic Plan
• Litigation, Real Estate, Personnel
• City Manager’s Briefing / Council Meeting Agenda Items for May 25, 2017
For more information, contact Dyanne C. Reese, Clerk of Council at 651-6441.