February 15, 2018
For Immediate Release
Tourism Management Services Moving from City Hall
SAVANNAH, GA (February 15, 2018) — On March 1, the City of Savannah’s Tourism Management and Ambassador Department is restructuring and will no longer be providing services from City Hall.
Effective Thursday, February 15 through Wednesday, February 28 the following applications can be dropped off in the Clerk of Council’s Office on the first floor of City Hall:
- Short-term Vacation Rental applications
- Menu Board applications
- Sidewalk café applications
- Tour Services:
- Tour Company registrations
- Preservation Fee payments
Effective Thursday, March 1, 2018:
- All Short-term vacation rental applications will be accepted at Development Services, 5515 Abercorn St.
- All Tour service registrations as well as fines for citation and preservation fees will be accepted at the Tri-Centennial Park Visitor Center, 301 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., rear office behind the Whistle Stop Café
- Sidewalk café permit and menu board permit applications will be accepted in the Gamble Building, 6 East Bay Street, Lower Factor Walk; Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact 912-525-1500.