For Immediate Release
Date: June 26, 2014
City of Savannah Mobility & Parking Services is offering an advance sale on parking spaces for the Fourth of July holiday at the following location:
• Curtis V. Cooper Parking Lot – located at 122 Barr Street (between East President Street and East Broughton Street) directly behind the Curtis V. Cooper Primary Health Care Center. There are 53 parking spaces available to be purchased.
Parking is $10.00 per space. To purchase a space contact the Bryan Street Parking Garage at 912-651-6477. Customers must pick up permits from the Bryan Street Parking Garage, located at 100 East Bryan Street, before 5 p.m. on July 2. No permits will be mailed out. Cash, credit & debit cards (Visa & MasterCard) are accepted.
Fourth of July Parking Event Rates/Information
• Parking will be $10 from 5 a.m. Friday, July 4 until 5 a.m. Saturday, July 5
• Attendants will accept fees prior to entering the garage and provide customers a numbered ticket once they have paid. This ticket must be presented to the attendant upon exiting.
• Vehicles exiting after 5 a.m. on Saturday, July 5 will be charged the daily rate in addition to any fees accumulated while parked
• A fee of $25 will be charged for lost tickets
• Friday, July 4: monthly cardholders will be guaranteed a space until 8 a.m. Monthly cardholders with 24-hour access/reserved parking spaces will be guaranteed.
• Visitor Day Passes are not valid in City parking garages or lots during the festival
• Residential Decals are prohibited July 4. Residents are required to pay to park in the garages.
• Cars are parked at the owner’s risk. Park your vehicle. Lock it. Keep valuables out of site and exit the garage. No tailgating from vehicles and no loitering in the garage.
• Viewing fireworks from any city parking facility is prohibited.
• The recreational dock will be open to the public